CREST Publications Group
We provide association and sector niche publications within the Commercial Real Estate industry. Our primary publication is The Network, a quarterly magazine read by over 45,000 commercial real estate professionals across 5 major markets – the members of more than 30 professional associations (architects, engineers, property and facility managers, brokers, appraisers, construction workers, designers, lawyers, accountants, bankers and many more). The Texas Edition has been around and growing for over 8 years (after 17 years as Office and Commercial). The Atlanta Edition (after 20 years as Office and Commercial and OC Atlanta) is in its fifth year.
Click on the ‘The Digital Editions‘ tab to see more…
The Metrocon Directory (since August 2008) is the annual trade show guide for the largest not-for-profit, self-produced, volunteer-driven, design specification-focused regional expo and conference in the USA.
We have also published:
- TOBY Magazine (for BOMA International)
- The Edge (for Realcomm)
- Facilities Expo Guides (for The Cygnus Group)
- The BOMA Sidekick for Dallas BOMA
- The Agenda (for crestEXPO)
- The Expo Guide (for the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors)
- Real Estate Investing
- Visions Women’s Network (for Bitter Creek Productions)